Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. You have access to the course for one year only.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The Align Your Baby program will utilise and teach a variety of techniques for the purposes of enhancing fetal position and pelvic alignment
- Align Your Baby, in no way guarantees any outcomes related to birth experience
- The Align Your Baby MP3 should never be listened to while driving or operating heavy machinery
- It is understood that Anthonissa Moger in not offering any medical advice in the Align Your Baby programme
- It is understood that there are other choices from which to seek antenatal education and support and at this time I or the third party chooses to work through Align Your Baby of my/their own free will.
- That the content of these classes is in no way intended to be represented as medical advice nor as a prescription for medical procedure. Any health-related issues, questions or concerns that arise surrounding pregnancy, labour or the delivery of any baby should be posed to a medical professional.
- It is understood that whilst Align Your Baby do not provide any guarantees for birth outcomes, for optimum success I agree to make reasonable use of therapeutic suggestions between sessions including using reasonable efforts to adopt mutually agreed therapeutic suggestions or actions.
- It is understood that whoever participates in The Align your Baby video course is in good health, both physically and mentally and that there are no health related problems or reasons that indicate that they should not participate.
- It is understood that whoever takes part in the course is responsible for their own wellbeing and should they have any questions or concerns about their suitability for the video course, that they should seek professional medical advice prior to purchasing.
- It is understood that whoever takes part in the course, should seek the advice of my medical care provider if they are under medical supervision for physical or mental health related problems.
- It is understood that whoever is participating in the video course, will in no way hold Anthonissa Moger or Align your Baby responsible for any special circumstances that could arise as a result of my pregnancy, my labour, or the delivery of my baby; and it is agreed that neither the person taking the course or any member of their family or friendship group, will make any claim or initiate any suit against them now or at any time in the future.
- It is understood that any posts made in The Align Your Baby Facebook group can be used for promotional materials.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.